-
July 29th, 2004, 06:29 PM
#321
Senior Hostboard Member
*Hyper runs into toilet, then threws up his lunch*
Man, what the hell was THAT?? Okay, I'll believe ya! X_X [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
July 29th, 2004, 06:34 PM
#322
Inactive Member
What the fuck? Shouldn't that be censored? Is that really a wise thing to post a link to!?
Aurgh, thats my way of saying "WTF Gross!"
-
July 29th, 2004, 06:36 PM
#323
Inactive Member
Btw, I'd delete that before Miguel mods it, last time it was posted, it got deleted immediately.
-
July 29th, 2004, 06:36 PM
#324
Senior Hostboard Member
I can't even get a woman outa that mess! Oh-oh... it's comin' again. *Hyper runs to toilet*
-
July 29th, 2004, 07:08 PM
#325
Inactive Member
Yeah, OCB delete that post quick, you know how Wiseman gets with you...
-
July 29th, 2004, 07:13 PM
#326
Senior Hostboard Member
I concur, agree, an' do it fast! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] It's true though... ^^ I'm not threwin' up anymore! Ha!
-
July 29th, 2004, 08:51 PM
#327
Inactive Member
-
July 29th, 2004, 09:05 PM
#328
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, not IRL, but I was really damn close to it...
Like Kate in the RP... BTW, you ever checked out Crete? I took totally control of him. ^^
-
July 29th, 2004, 09:44 PM
#329
Inactive Member
Yea, i got kinda bored of the RP thing. I should write more fiction than join RPs. Anyway, how is Crete doing?
-
July 29th, 2004, 09:53 PM
#330
Senior Hostboard Member
He's a great fighter, and brave, and he's in love with Kate. That ryhmed, sorta...
(So as Kate is in love with him) just to get a little romance in the story. But see yourself, can't really tell the whole story... Oh, and he's really gentle with Kate, yeah.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks